Semester in Europe
The Semester in Europe study program is one of the most unique experiences in study abroad
. We know of no other study abroad program that combines a traditional on-campus semester abroad with integrated educational travel to so many remarkable cities.
You will travel with your classmates and professors to approximately 25 cities that have shaped our world, including Athens, Paris, Florence, Prague, Amsterdam, Berlin, Vienna, Venice and Rome.
At the same time, you will develop a broad understanding of the past, present and future of Europe through college coursework in international relations, history, art history, sociology and geography. This coursework is taught by experienced faculty at the leading college in Cyprus
, a modern and beautiful country that serves as our home base. Don't miss out. Learn more about what might be your semester of a lifetime!
See photo albums
from past Europe program trips.
New! Watch a video overview of our students talking about the Multi-Country study abroad experience!
- A truly unique study abroad experience with combining traditional study abroad with organized academic travel to approximately 25 European cities in 11 countries
- An integrated academic curriculum focused on Europe taught by experienced faculty
- Cultural immersion and excursions in our host country, the beautiful and friendly Mediterranean island of Cyprus
- Courses taught in English at the leading university in Cyprus
- Earn 15 credits toward your degree through fully-accredited coursework (Learn more)
- Inclusive fees and great program value